Arabyya Investments, Development and Financial Investment Holding Co (known as: Arabyya Investments) is a public company, listed on Egyptian Exchange since June 2010. Arabyya Investments operates within the diversified financial sectors focusing on asset management.
March, 1985 under the law No. 159 for 1981, then modified to be the law No. 95 for 1992 at April, 2009.
- Mr. Osama Abdel Moneim Mahmoud Saleh Chairman
- Mr. Sharif Ahmed Mohamed Al Said Al Akhdar Managing Director " Beltone Financial Securities"
- Eng. Mohamed Hazim Adel Fathalla Barakat Board member " Beltone Financial Securities"
- Eng. Alaa Aldin Hasona Mahmoud Sabaa Board member " Beltone Financial Securities"
- Mr. Nagy Ahmed Ali Hendy Board member
- Eng. Adham Hamam Osman Hamam Board member
- Mr. Abdel Fattah Ashour Khalifa Al Sharif Board member
- Eng. Ihab Mohamed Abdel Ghany Al Rayes Board member
Company FactsFinancial Year StartFirst Quarter
|Current Total Shares||440,243,653|
|Company Capital||440,243,653 Egyptian Pound|
|Par Value||1 Egyptian Pound|
|Market Cap.||912,464,707.77 Egyptian Pound|
|Book Value||2.09 Egyptian Pound|
|EPS||0.0078 Egyptian Pound|
|Trading Currency||Egyptian Pound|
AuditorsAbdel Aziz Hegazy
- AIC 99.8%
- CDCM “Peugeot” 100%
- Rawajj Autoloan 90%
- Rawajj SME Finance 100%
- UE Lease 80%
- Kahromika 51%
- Delta Financial Investments 95.21%